Portuguese clay pot rice
- olive oil
- preheat the oven with a clay pot inside.
- fry olive oil, garlic bacon and chorizo in a pan, hot fry.
- when things are just starting to brown add the rice. fry it the rice until it starts to pop/jump.
- add 2x water as you did rice then transfer to the hot clay pot.
- add slices of chorizo to the top of the rice.
- roast, uncovered for 15-20 min until the top part of the rice starts to turn crispy.
Notes & thoughtsCan also do this on 180 in a regular oven or with a normal pan. bacon / chorizo interchangeable, can use either or both