- 400g Peanut butter, roasted in the skin for 15 min at 180.
- Pulse all for about a minute to create chunks, remove 1/4 of the mix, if you want it chunky. Blend for 1 min, should be like cous cous, mix with spoons and scrape down sides. Blend for another minute, it should be like wet sand, again, scrape down the side.
- Blend again for 1 more minute, until the mixture starts to roll around the side.
- Then add a minimum of 2 tbs of peanut oil ( i suppose it could be another oil), then add a pinch of salt (1 tsp level).
- Then blend for 1-2 minutes until everything is incorporated. Then at the end, add the chunks and pulse to incorporate.
Notes & thoughtsSuggested extras, 1 tsb leveled Cocao powder, or 1 tsp leveled of cinamon, if you're adding powder then probably add another tablespoon of oil, you can always blend more in if too thick.