Originally from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B87V2byP8wA
- Dry Ingredients
- 100g porridge oats, blitzed in a food processor with a pinch of salt.
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1.5 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Wet Ingredients
- 150ml oat milk, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract/paste.
- Fruit syrup, it's couple of table spoons honey/agave with berries heated up in a pan
- This also goes really well with maple syrup.
- I hear adding whisky to the pancakes might also work
- Mix the wet ingredients
- Mix the dry ingredients
- Combine until the oats are hydrated
- Leave to sit for a short tim
- Cook like regular pancakes
Notes & thoughtsalso good with 60/40 oats, and regular GF flour in a pinch. Based on the recipe by Nigella, I used greek yoghurt instead of oat milk, it was a little thick so watered it down and it was AMAZING. 100g of oats makes a big portion for one person. The berry syrup is just honey and berries. Really good